Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Altered Clipboard Examples

I thought I would share some of the things I've done with my clipboards.  These boards are 13" wide x 7.5" long and have 3 clips.  The clips are fastened with rivets not screws.  They have a nice white painted finish with rounded corners that make it easy to embellish them without finishing the corners or having to cover every bit of them.  I bought these for a workshop I gave and I have quite a few left over at my Etsy shop.




For this snowman one (which is currently for sale at my handmade shop at Etsy) I used a 12 inch x 6 inch paper which left some of the white border showing.  This doesn't bother me because the board is finished so nicely in white with rounded corners that I don't feel the need to cover every inch of it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment